Thursday, January 8, 2009

They call him..."J.G."

These were also taken during my visit with the fam. Meet No.10 of my nieces and nephews, J.G. He's certainly the spoilest of the bunch and probably the busiest. But how can you not want to be in the midst of his company? Just look at that face! He has more character than a cartoon but has the spirit of a 50-year old man. It was a challenge to capture steady shots of him w/ a D60 (you would need the D200 to keep up w/ him), but I managed it pretty darn well, I think. You be the judge...





Hmm...maybe he wasn't so cute right here.






Can you imagine what I could do if I possessed an SB flash?!! Sheesh!! I'm in desperate need here. I'm trying to wait patiently until our home sells b4 investing in any more equipment. Let's see how much discipline I really have.

1 comment:

  1. discipline is useless. go indulge. trust me, you'll feel better.

    ReplyDelete